Delegate Council Committee
The mission of the NAMB Delegate Council is to serve as an effective forum for expressing and realizing state or regional interests and concerns.
- Report at each D.C. meeting on co-sponsors by State/progress from the States prize for "Top State" at Leg. Day
- Strategic Plan: Working Session at a D.C. meeting
- Membership symposium at a D.C. meeting: Presentations by large/small states on new retention planning at State level
- Refer to Awards Committee for "State of the Year" Award -- number of certified members
- One working session on BBP at a D.C. meeting.