GMA Certification Process
To register, go directly to http://www.webassessor.com/namb . Follow these steps to register.
1. Create an account
- Fill in the information requested to create an account
- Read and click accept to the Attestation statement
- Click Save. You will receive an email that will have your login and password.
2. Schedule your GMA® Examination
- Click on “Register for an Exam” in the blue bar.
- Select the GMA® Exam
- Select the test center nearest to your home
- Select exam date and time
- Read and click accept to the Attestation statement and click "select"
- View exam information and click "Check out" to pay for the exam. You will receive a test registration email with your scheduled test date, location and time.
3. Study for the Exam and Review information about the exam (s) and how to prepare
4. Pass the test
- You will receive a pass/fail notification on the computer screen
- A score report notification email is sent and score results are available on the secure online system (Webassessor).
- If you pass, within 10 business days of your exam you receive a welcome packet. If you fail you will receive a follow-up email to re-schedule the exam (You must schedule the exam no sooner than 30 days of the original exam date.)