How To Apply…
Applying for the GMA®, CRMS®, and CMC® certification exams is easy! Follow the steps below on how to apply for the CRMS and / or CMC exams. To apply for the GMA exam, click here
CRMS / CMC Certification Process
1. Review the information on the website and download a free copy of the Applicant Handbook
2. Submit the application(s) with the necessary documents and appropriate exam fee.
- Email the application to CertApplication@namb.org
- The application takes approximately two weeks to review
3. Receive status of eligibility via email from the NAMB Certification Department
4. Register and schedule the exam through NAMB's testing company, Kryterion, Inc
- Click on “Register for an Exam” in the blue bar.
- Select the CRMS® and /or CMC® Exam
- Select the test center nearest to your home
- Select exam date and time
- Read and click accept to the Attestation statement and click "select"
- View exam information and click "Check out" to pay for the exam. You will receive a test registration email with your scheduled test date, location and time.
5. Study for the Exam and Review information about the exam (s) and how to prepare
6. Pass the test
- You will receive a pass/fail notification on the computer screen
- A score report notification email is sent and score results are available on the secure online system (Webassessor).
- If you pass, within 10 business days of your exam you receive a welcome packet. If you fail you will receive a follow-up email to re-schedule the exam (You must schedule the exam no sooner than 30 days of the original exam date.)