In today's competitive market, it's more difficult than ever to stand out from the competition. Attaining a NAMB certification demonstrates your knowledge of the principles and practices of the mortgage profession, its related disciplines and laws, and shows that you have mastered the core skills that allow your business to grow.
The opportunity to earn more than uncertified peers
The GMA®, CRMS®, and CMC® credentials equate to quality and excellence.
The opportunity for mortgage professionals to achieve a higher level of professionalism and demonstrate their commitment to a superior level of service to the borrower.
NAMB’s credentials distinguish mortgage professionals who have received the highest level of professional knowledge available to them.
A valued addition to your resume/CV.
Certification is an avenue for professional growth and a way for employers to recognize and promote loan officers and mortgage professionals.
Professional achievement “right out of the gate.”
Rewards from NAMB:
- Certificate and lapel pin recognizing you as a certified mortgage professional
- Authority to use the earned credential and logo on materials including busiess cards, stationary, websites, and advertising that promotes the individual certificant.
- Access to self-marketing materials including a welcome kit with tools to help differentiate yourself in the market
- Inclusion in NAMB’s “Directory of Certified Mortgage Professionals” (found on-line and in the NAMB magazine)
- Priority listing on “Find-a-Broker” search engine
- Opportunity for industry recognition via print and online media communications
- Special recognition at the NAMB national convention
- Listing on banner for Certified Professionals displayed at NAMB events
- The opportunity to earn more than uncertified peers
- Personal confirmation that you’ve chosen the right career path for yourself
- Confidence in having achieved distinction in one of the most competitive industries in the United States
- Pride at being a part of an organization that supports its members through career growth opportunities
- Demonstration of your commitment to the consumer by obtaining advanced education and demonstrating that they have the skills necessary to provide quality service
- Distinction as a mortgage professional who have received the highest level of professional knowledge available to them
- Confidence in your knowledge and skills